Lawyer dating defendant

To receive assistance in applying for Cal VCP call the District Attorney's Division of Victim Services office near you: Riverside (951) 955-5450 - Indio (760) 863-8408 - Murrieta at (951) 304-5680A: No.

Because trials are risky, many parties look to settle their differences during the “pretrial” phase of the process.

For example, if the crime occurred in the City of Riverside, it should be reported to the Riverside Police Department.

If it has occurred in an unincorporated area that doesn't have a police department, the crime should be reported to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. Some crimes involving consumer fraud, environmental crimes, or those involving misconduct of public officials may be reported to the District Attorney's Special Prosecution Section at (951) 955-5491.

Police may arrest a suspect on the spot or if the officer has probable cause to believe a misdemeanor or felony was committed.

The police may refer the case to the District Attorney’s Office suggesting potential charges.

Leave a Reply